Monday, December 9, 2013

quilted goodness

I have some more vintage quilted goodies to show you
the first one is from the blue and white Ohio Star quilt I used for the little heart ornaments
it's a tree topper star to replace the Barbie-esque angel from China:


and with a mint green and white pinwheel quilt 
(which is in pretty good shape except for one edge which I had to cut off)
I made these embroidery hoop ornaments:


(the ornaments are in my Etsy shop Christmas section)


I'm off to go make Christmas cookies today
it's a real production
I'll show you some Yummy Goodness tomorrow 
:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous, all of them. xox

barbara said...

i love your tree ornaments! have a holly jolly Christmas Kim!

Jill said...

The tree ornaments are sooooo neat. I'm looking forward to the baking pictures. We baked some on Sat. but still some to go. (so's the plan anyway)

Gayle Price said...

You have such a warm, homely creative style. It always makes me smile and feel that all is good in the world. Your star is just beautiful, and the little tree ornaments so sweet. I love the gloves filled with Christmas foliage on your front door too. Happy baking ! xx

Gberger said...

Lovely!

~*~Patty S said...

perfectly lovely use of those pretty quilts dear Kimmie!
♥ ♥ ♥
oxo

Kim Mailhot said...

Very, very sweet. Each stitch is part of the gift.
Happy Holiday making !

Halle said...

What a great idea for a tree topper!! I may have to borrow that idea! We got a new fake tree this year and our star won't work on top.